The Nurses Cabin is home to our summer camp nurse. It is a simple, two bedroom home with a small living room and private restroom and shower. Very nice for a family or two small families or couples. A large picture window looks out over a small lagoon and wooded area right in the center of the camp. You are right next to the Canteen/Diner and Worship Center. The Bell Circle marks the meeting spot for anyone at camp. It’s like State and Randolph in Chicago, if you wait long enough you will meet someone you know.
LOCATION - Right in the Center of Camp
Available from approximately August 5th-October 31st
- two bedrooms
- the Infirmary has two single twin size beds and open closet
- the Nurses bedroom has a queen size bed and one bunk bed able to sleep 4 persons
- private restroom and shower
- small living room with large picture window opening on the small lagoon
- couch in living room could be a bed
- air conditioning and heating
- small fridge
Please use the Rate Schedule listed in the links to the left.
Guests are responsible for cleaning prior to check-out. Your credit card will be charged if items are missing or damaged. The room must be cleaned and ready for the next guest. Please vacuum, collect trash and place next to door in plastic bag provided. Place bed linen inside pillow case and place in white basket provided.
Hours of Operation and Seasons
- The Nurse's Cabin is available for reservation during the non-summer months (Approximately August 5-May 31)
- Reservations may be made up to two years in advance
- Reservations must be made 5 days in advance of arrival date
- Check-in time is after 4:00 p.m. at the Welcome Center located at main entrance of Lakeside Camp. Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Rental is per day.
- Houses may not be used without an advanced reservation and payment of fees
- The general public is requested to respect the privacy of house renters. Please do not disturb guests with requests to observe interior of The Lodge.
- Facility tours must be arranged with office camp staff.
- All Policiesof Lakeside Camp are in effect
- Smoking and Pets are prohibited inside the houses
- Furniture must remain inside of the facility
- Clean –up of the house must be completed prior to check-out and be ready for the next guests