The Chalet is one of three modern camp buildings offered for reservations at Lutheran Lakeside Camp. The Chalet is located in the forest overlooking the camp entrance park. House amenities include: heating/air conditioning, refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, sofa and chairs. The main floor of The Chalet has two bunk rooms that can sleep six (6) in each with private shower and restroom. Vanity is located in the room. The Guest Room in the Loft includes two twin beds, one lower double bed and upper twin size bed, private restroom and shower and can accommodate 5 persons. Upper rooms in Chalet include a loft with a double bed.
The Chalet is located just off the first road into the camp. It is located in the woods with a park view and a short walk to the lake. Lakeside Camp is 125 acres of rolling forest and lagoons with 1/2 mile of private lakefront.
- Modern private restrooms with showers
- Bed linens, towels available
- The Chalet Loft sleeps 8 comfortably on twin beds with a private restroom and shower. The Loft also has a private guest room that can accommodate 5 persons on two twin beds, lower double bed and upper twin size bed. A private restroom and shower is in the room.
- Public restroom provided in the Loft area with a private shower.
- Lower level sleeps 12 comfortably in two rooms with bunk beds and twin beds.
- Kitchen area in the lower level has a stove and oven, full sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, crockpot, limited assortment of pots, pans, cooking utensils and silverware, plates, glasses and cups
- Wood burning fireplace
- Air conditioning and heating
- Great Room terrific spot for adult and or youth retreats
Please use the Rate Schedule listed in the links to the left.
The guests are responsible for cleaning the rooms prior to check-out. Your credit card will be charged if items are missing or damaged. The house must be cleaned and ready for the next guest. Please vacuum, collect trash and place next to door in plastic bag provided. Place bed linen inside pillow case and place in white basket provided.
Hours of Operation and Seasons
- The Chalet is available for reservation year round. Reservations may be made up to two years in advance
- Reservations must be made 5 days in advance of arrival date
- Check-in time is after 4:00 p.m. at the Welcome Center located at main entrance of Lakeside Camp. Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- The Chalet may not be used without an advanced reservation and payment of fees
- The general public is requested to respect the privacy of Chalet guests. Please do not disturb guests to observe interior of houses.
- Chalet tours must be arranged with camp staff at the Welcome Center.
- Guests will receive a copy of Facility/Guest Policies of Lutheran Lakeside Camp. They are in effect upon arrival.
- Smoking and Pets are prohibited inside the building.
- Chalet furniture must remain inside of the building.
- Clean –up of the Chalet must be completed prior to check-out and be ready for the next guests