The Lodge is nestled in the woods in the center of camp. Situated on a hill above the Bell Circle, The Lodge provides easy access to the entire camp. It is a short walk to East Lake Okoboji waterfront, pool and all activities. Lakeside is located on rolling hills and forest and 125 acres with a 1/2 mile of private lakefront.
The Lodge is located in the center of camp close to all recreational activities and a short walk to East Lake Okoboji. Lakeside is a short drive south of downtown Spirit Lake, Iowa.
- 20 twin beds in 6 large sleeping rooms accommodating 4-8 persons each
- Modern bathroom with private showers, restrooms
- Bed sheets, towels available
- 2 Sofa beds in the Great Room
- Large wood burning fire place
- TV/DVD player
- Comfortable sofas and reading chairs
- 4 tables with chairs
- Kitchen area with four burner stove and oven, full sized refrigerator, microwave, sink, coffee maker, toaster, dining counter, limited assortment of pots, pans, and cooking utensils, silverware and dinnerware, cups and glasses
- Porch furniture, picnic table, fire ring and grill
- Heating and air conditioning
- Nearby vehicle parking
Please use the Rate Schedule listed in the links to the left.
Guests are responsible for cleaning prior to check-out. Your credit card will be charged if items are missing or damaged. The room must be cleaned and ready for the next guest. Please vacuum, collect trash and place next to door in plastic bag provided. Place bed linen inside pillow case and place in white basket provided.
Hours of Operation and Seasons
- The Lodge is available for reservation year round (for dates other than summer season, go to regular The Lodge facility)
- Reservations may be made up to two years in advance
- Reservations must be made 5 days in advance of arrival date
- Check-in time is after 4:00 p.m. at the Welcome Center located at main entrance of Lakeside Camp. Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Summer season starts Friday before Memorial Day and runs to the Monday after Labor Day.
- Rental is per day.
- Houses may not be used without an advanced reservation and payment of fees
- The general public is requested to respect the privacy of house renters. Please do not disturb guests with requests to observe interior of The Lodge.
- Facility tours must be arranged with office camp staff.
- All Policies of Lakeside Camp are in effect
- Smoking and Pets are prohibited inside the houses
- Furniture must remain inside of the facility
- Clean –up of the house must be completed prior to check-out and be ready for the next guests